Sale -33%

Rossignol, PURSUIT 800 Ti CAM NX 12 Konect DUAL B80, sci, giallo/nero

Rossignol, PURSUIT 800 Ti CAM NX 12 Konect DUAL B80, sci, giallo/nero

Rossignol, PURSUIT 800 Ti CAM NX 12 Konect DUAL B80, sci, giallo/nero

Scegli la tua taglia

  • 163
    Sfortunatamente questa taglia non è più disponibile
  • 170
    Ultimi pezzi
  • 177
    Sfortunatamente questa taglia non è più disponibile

Prezzo consigliato 749,95 €

Il nostro prezzo 499,95 €

Hai bisogno di consigli?

Numero articolo: S98rosw12a

Descrizione

Compared to last year, the Pursuit 800 is even better this year. The Pursuit 800 Ti CAM is a great ski for skiing on the slopes, stable and precise. However, a little technical background is necessary to ski on these skis. If you are not paying attention, the ski can easily tease you by reacting very quickly. In short, a good ski for all skiers, who already have some experience.

The skis are supplied with NX 12 Konect DUAL B80 bindings. If you wish, we can mount the bindings on for you. Fill in the details of the skier, this can be done when placing the order for the skis.

The Pursuit series consists of different models, so that there is a suitable model for every skier. The Pursuit 800 Ti CAM is suitable for technical racing skiers and expert skiers due to its fast response and high power.

Prop Tech Technology
To make it easier to steer corners and control the skis, the racers and the Rossignol Race Department worked together on a new project. The result is the Prop Tech Technology: the top layer of the ski structure is cut lengthwise in order to transfer the power superior and to improve control. Skis with this technology are intuitive and offer more grip and precision.

Power Turn Rocker
10% low rocker
90% high camber

The ski is 90% camber over the length, this gives power, optimal snow feeling and super grip on the slopes. The other 10% is a tip rocker to handle the turns easier.

Oversized sidecut
The width of the tip and tail provides effective grip as well as strength and precision. The width under the feet provides more control and more grip when making turns. The oversized sidecuts offer agility, strength and control!

Length 163 170 177 184
Sidecut radius (m)      15  
Nose Width (mm)      127  
Waist Width (mm)      73  
Tail Width (mm)      109  

Information videos

How to: Waxing your own skis by SkiWebShop & Holmenkol
How to sharpen your skis? Step by step tuning guide! (Sharpening edges)
File your skis before going skiing
The fastest way to brush your skis!
Are my ski poles the right length?

Het merk Rossignol

Il marchio Rossignol fu fondato in Francia nel 1907, quando il carpentiere, Abel Rossignol, un appassionato sciatore, creò il suo primo paio di sci in legno massello. Negli anni successivi molti sciatori francesi divennero campioni Olimpici sui suoi sci. Da qui iniziò la saga Rossignol. Oggi, il marchio è internazionalmente riconosciuto, ritiene essere un marchio innovatore. La loro esperienza sommata al confronto con atleti di tutti i liverlli fa si che i loro prodotti siano il top di gamma. I prodotti Rossignol, dagli sci, all'abbigliamento agli accessori per lo sci sono utilizzati da atleti professionisti, ma anche da sciatori di qualsiasi livello.